[mpeg2] Kfir board and VideoLAN

Hi !

I'm a member of the VideoLAN projet (http://www.videolan.org), whose
goal is broadcasting MPEG2 streams through a network.
We have successfully used the BMK Kfir board under linux for encoding
TV streams and broadcasting it with VideoLAN, and it is great !
But we have experienced some trouble with the board, and maybe someone
can help us: after about 30 minutes, the stream isn't valid MPEG any
more and we must reload the kfir driver to solve that.
More precisely, after more or less 30 minutes, there are a few errors
in the stream (big squares appear on the image, some frames are missing,
and so on...) and suddenly our decoder crashes because the stream
is too dirty :(
We have heard about overheating problems with the kfir chip, so we
put a big fan on it, but it doesn't solve anything.
At the moment we use the lastest CVS drivers, with 2.4.10 kernel.
Any ideas ?

--
for the VideoLAN team,
Cyril Deguet