[mpeg2] Re: Transport Stream from MPEG2 encoder card

Bram Stolk wrote:

> Klaus,
>
> Make sure you are using the CVS version of the driver.

I double checked that now and am sure that I have the latest CVS version.
The microcode I'm using is

-rw-------    1 kls      users       59872 Jul 19  2001 MPEG1_6.HLD
-rw-------    1 kls      users       32385 Jul 19  2001 altera_keb_plx_5e.rbf
-rw-------    1 kls      users        2962 Jul 19  2001 cmicro.c
-rw-------    1 kls      users      514820 Jul 19  2001 kfir_micro.h

05269813b418d4ce733e69b13db8dc03  MPEG1_6.HLD
4e3e3088a1f5ad1e480ef1aa0456cdf5  altera_keb_plx_5e.rbf
350e43641a7eb76a3b023151b13605ae  cmicro.c
ebcabae6cdecf4316f14f9085880f3c2  kfir_micro.h

Is this the right one? I can see a discrepancy in the MD5 sum of kfir_micro.h
when comparing to the one in the README file, which is

40ce0f03215ff51d4a8aaaf846389c5e  kfir_micro.h

So which one is right, and where can I get the right one?

> I can tell you that it works fine with a 2.4.18 kernel.

I'm using kernel 2.4.10, but since it appears to work in general
I guess that shouldn't be a problem.

> If you keep having problems, you might consider moving PCI slots,
> but I don't think that is an issue, as your 1st recording is always
> OK.

I'd say so, too. It must be something that doesn't get (re-)initialized
correctly in case of Transport Stream.

> Also, I will post the latest FAQ on this list, which may help you.

I've read through it, but couldn't find anything addressing my problem :-(

Klaus