[mpeg2] Re: One line disturbance in picture

Frank Rosengart wrote:

> Hello Klaus,
>
> please try the Kfir-Card with no other cards in the PC and disabled USB.
> There were some reports of misfunction in combination with USB.

I unloaded the USB drivers, but that didn't change anything (even re-loaded
the kfir driver after unloading USB support, just in case that might make
a difference).

Would I have disable USB somewhere in the BIOS? I won't be able to do
that before tomorrow evening (VDR is going to record...).

Klaus