[mpeg2] Re: One line disturbance in picture

Frank Rosengart wrote:

> Hello Klaus,
>
> please try the Kfir-Card with no other cards in the PC and disabled USB.
> There were some reports of misfunction in combination with USB.

I've disabled USB in the BIOS and removed all other PCI cards (except the
network adapter, since I don't have a monitor where my VDR machine is
located).
Unfortunately nothing changed, the disturbing line is still there.

Please see my further notes in my replay to Bram's message in this thread.

Klaus