[mpeg2] AW: Re: Is this list still alive? Kfir issues.... revisted

Hi Andreas,

> Sorry, but i never got such an error report. For info,
> i use Kernel 2.4.20 and have enabled all i2c things and
> the other video stuff!!

I have problems running KFir with kernel 2.4.20 (system locks up when
configuration file "/usr/src/linux/.config"? Perhaps I missed something,
although with 2.4.18 the board runs with the same configuration.

ciao
  Richard

--
Reuters IT