[vdr] Re: Still picture patch

Hallo Klaus,

* Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de> [23-12-01 11:15]:

> What exactly are you referring to that doesn't work?

If i go into cutting mode, set a cutpoint, jump to it with 7 and than
try to move it with 4,6 i cannot see any frame.
No change on screen.

> There have been no changes in the DVB/driver directory since 2001-11-17,
> so you should basicly be having the same driver as I do - and here the
> still pictures do work.

I tried to old dvb-driver with the patch, it is working.
It seems that something has changed on the driver.

I tried the new driver, because i had problems with mplayer and sound
over the dvb-s card(video and audio are asyncron).

--
Bye
Matthias

-- Type: application/pgp-signature