[vdr] how to declare a DVB-S as primary device

Dear List,
first a happy new year to all and a big thanx to all the people how are
spending their time in programming and supporting this community...

...second my question:
Is it possible to change the device enumbering of the dvb driver?
I have a second dvb-s card now (nova) and this card is detected as first
video device. Because I use the TV-out of my full featured Siemens card, I
had to declare in VDR primary device = 2. This works fine, but it seems to
be a lack for using mplayer, so I want to change my configuration that the
Siemens is device 1 and the nova is device No. 2.

Must I change the pci slots or can I change something "soft" ?

Best regards

Joerg Mueller

Home | Main Index | Thread Index