[vdr] Re: Subdirs and Subtitle - another implementation suggestion

On 03 Feb 2002 Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de> wrote:

> I like this idea very much!

Sounds great. I was thinking about a similiar patch since some
time, but didn't got the time to do it.

> and replace these with the actual data at the time of recording in the "File"
> parameter of the timer. This will even allo a timer file like
>
>   TITLE~EPISODE
>
> which will name this to whatever the tv station broadcasts at the time.

I think TITLE~EPISODE should also be the default name for instant
recording (via red key in main menu) and manual created timers
without a name. This way you get a meaningfull record entry by
default if epg data is available.

--
Stefan Huelswitt
huels@iname.com  | http://home.pages.de/~nathan