[vdr] Re: Multiple Languages

Hello,
I reported that problem about a week ago, but then the EPG-Problem emerged.
Actually the second APID is recorded as well as the first one as long as it
is in use at the point in time the recording starts.
E.g. if you start a minute early on NBA-Basketball and the previous show was
"Zapping" you won't get the sencondary in your recording.

cheers,
Christian.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index