[vdr] Re: Premiere World on vdr ?

Hi,

On Montag,  4. Februar 2002 22:11 you wrote the following :

> Yes I have a DVB-S and a Common Interface
> using a Irdetto Allcam 4.7 SE (or 4.6 SE)

.... this one is not available any more ... except on ebay for about 300 Euro

> Down't uese a Althacrypt. It will crash.
> Wich your original card, you can see PW.

can or can't ? ... why does it crash ? Does it only crash with the PW Card or
does it crash with the ORF card, too ?

> But it is illegal, to do it.

why ? I have an original PW Abo, and I am paying my fee monthly. I think a
sentence like "Sie sind dazu verpflichtet das Programm ausschliesslich auf
der dafür bereitgestellten DBox zu entschlüsseln" is "sittenwidrig".

--
Bis denn,

Ulrich

www.kirchheide.de