[vdr] Re: CI / CAM module in software

But if a Decoder in SW is averrable for everyone, there must be a source for
the Keys.
These Keys will become public.
Then there are too many People, who are using the Keys without paying PW for
the Programs.
How long du you think, PW will broadcast there Program, without anyone Paying
for it?
They are already running out of money.

I am paying for watching PW.

cu Michael

Am Dienstag, 12. Februar 2002 23:44 schrieben Sie:
> René Bartsch writes:
> > new law ordered by EU, which prohibits to use or have any software or
> > hardware which work-arounds scrambling systems.
> >
> > Goodbye "libdvdcss" and "libdvdread" ...  :-(
> >
> > Goodbye Linux and DVD ...        :-(
>
> ja ok, but even if they do that, why don't we upload our programs in a
> russian server or whatever? why should we buy expensive hardware - hey
> we're talking about 200+ *euros* for a CAM!!! and then they change
> encription system and another cam has to be bought, and then if I want to
> see another bouquet...
>
> Even if a software decoder would be UNLAWFUL, I still think it's not
> UNETHICAL.
>

> ciao
> as

Home | Main Index | Thread Index