[vdr] Re: Fwd: How to convert *vdr to *avi

Am Sonntag, 24. März 2002 14:53 schrieben Sie:
> Hi all,
>
> After some of the earlier postings regarding vdr->avi convertion I
tried to
> crunch some movies without success.

Some VDR-Recordings can be easily converted direct with transcode. Some
recordings must be converted with with PVAStrumento, to get Audio/Video in
Sync and there are some recordings with which I have extrem problems in
converting them to avi. With the last group I loose sync or the hole audio
while converting.

mfg
 Christoph

Home | Main Index | Thread Index