[vdr] Re: Fwd: How to convert *vdr to *avi

On Sun, 24 Mar 2002 14:53:33 +0100
Peter Dittmann <peter.dittmann@freenet.de> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> After some of the earlier postings regarding vdr->avi convertion I tried
> to crunch some movies without success.
> Maybe someone can give some helpfull hints.

i've wrote some script these do the whole job. visit http://www.i-kit.de
where you find all you need. earlier in list there are different
implementations of Richard Reuters using mencoder too.

best regards,
Andreas

 Andreas Reichel                                 +49 0174-3262-499  :Phone
 Hasenweg 2c                              andreas.reichel@i-kit.de  :Email
 D-04463 Grosspoesna, Germany                         www.i-kit.de  :HTTP

-- Type: application/pgp-signature

Home | Main Index | Thread Index