[vdr] VDR and soundcard with spdif out

Hello everybody,

I have a working vdr-enviroment with an aditional soundcard to get
ac3-sound out of it.
My question is: How can I manage that the sound is routed through the
soundcard? Currently I have to switch my receiver between input from the
DVB-S card (watching TV, MP3, MPlayer) and input from the soundcard
(watching DVD, recorded movies with ac3 sound).
I would like to get the sound _always_ out of the soundcard. Is this
possible.

I have a Rev 2.1 card and a leadtek winfast soundcard with spdif-out
(module cmipci).

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Conny