[vdr] Re: AIO VDR 0.99pre2/ LCD 27.01

Hi,

On Montag, 28. Januar 2002 22:54 you wrote the following :

> Original Mplayer Patch from Stefan Huelswitt

I've got a question to this one ...
In my vdr box I have two dvb cards (the old ones), thre primary has no video
outs because it is a modified data only.
The "Second" one is a "full featured" one, which is used for the TV Out.

Everything works fine, except playing something with mplayer.
I know that mplayer is restricted to the primary dvb, but can't  I change
that somewhere ? Or do I have to swap the cards ? (with the old DVB driver
there were serveral Problems when cards were swaped ...)

--
Bis denn,

Ulrich

www.kirchheide.de