[vdr] Re: record AND watch encrypted broadcasts ??

On Mon, 11 Mar 2002 10:54:23 +0100, Klaus Schmidinger
<Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de> wrote:

> There may, though, be problems with more than one CAM. I tried this
> recently and it didn't work. Here on my system it only works if
> there is only *one* CAM, and that must be in the "highest" DVB card :-(
> I guess this must be a driver/firmware problem...

With the patch I posted (bitmask for CA) I had no problems with 2 CAMs
at DVB card 3 and 4. Recording and concurrent viewing or two recordings
were possible.

Sorry, I cannot test currently. I haven't installed the newest version
of VDR yet, and I also don't have available the second CAM and PW card
at the moment.

Emil

Home | Main Index | Thread Index