[vdr] Re: Recordings not in synch

News.Martin@Schoenbeck.de(Martin Schoenbeck)  23.03.02 13:29

Once upon a time Martin Schoenbeck shaped the electrons to say...

>Hello Klaus,

>Klaus Schmidinger schrieb:
>>
>> After a week of recording and replaying with VDR 1.0.0pre4 I can say
>> that I _never_ had a single recording where audio and video were out
>> of sync. Note that I only use the A/V out of the DVB-S card (rev
>> 1.3). No AC3 here.

>I observed with pre3 once out of sync audio. After stopping and again
>starting the replay, it was cured. I never observed it again, neither
>with pre3 nor with pre4

I'm running older 0.99 (no time to fix channel.conf, sorry :-(... )
and sometimes audio is out of synch there too.
To "resync" it is required to "rewind" short moment.
Just "pausing" did not cure. (Stopping and restarting
would have helped too, i assume)

That occurs very seldom and is only a problem of "replay".

Somtimes it is worser:
Starting a replay only turns sound off,
The progress bar can be shown and the time is running.
But no video is played. The life TV programm is still displayed.
Stopping and restarting the replay cures that mostly
after the first try.

Sorry if this is a known problem and already solved.

Rainer

Home | Main Index | Thread Index