[vdr] Re: VDR config files in /etc/vdr?

Hi,

I think you should move config-only files like channels.conf, svdrphost.conf
and all other *.conf files to /etc/vdr because vdr usually doesn't write to
it. But in my opinion you should leave e.g. the epg cache file either in
/video or move it somewhere like /var/cache...

Best wishes,

    Gernot
--
Gernot A. Weber
http://www.tux-web.de

Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff
on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it.

                              Linus Torvalds, after a hard drive crash

Home | Main Index | Thread Index