[vdr] Re: Feature suggestions

> My idea is to wait 'till we have a more or less working plugin-interface
> available, untill then we shouldn't include more and more features. We could
> talk about these feature requests later.

ACK!
But imho it's not a bad idea to bring up some ideas to discuss them in
public...

> "CHANSWTIMER=1" or "RADIOLOGO=1"? The effort of managing a working/stable AIO
> is increasing with every single patch. I'd rather spend the time for the
> plugin system. But this is only my point of view.

Well, with "configure" I had in mind that you can configure this with
the OSD ;-)

Anyways I'm of the same opinion that new features don't make sense until
the plugin system is ready!

Thomas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index