[vdr] Re: Feature suggestions

On Thu, 18 Apr 2002, Andreas Roedl (AR) wrote:

AR> Am Donnerstag, 18. April 2002 13:52 schrieb Sergei Haller:
AR> > On Thu, 18 Apr 2002, Andreas Roedl (AR) wrote:

AR> > AR> I don't wanna see the Fritz logo all the time on the screen. Do
AR> > AR> you see such a logo at your car/home stereo?

AR> > such a feature would be configurable of course.

AR> Do you really wanna have a AIO with "CHANSWTIMER=1" or "RADIOLOGO=1"?

aehm, not at compile time. You would have to provide pictures for the
radio stations anyway, so if it is not there -- there is nothing to
display.

AR> > sure, a cronjob which sends a CHAN command is a workround. But you need
AR> > access to the console (directly on the keyboard or via net) everytime you
AR> > want to change/add such a switching timer.
AR>
AR> > I think, what he's asking for is a way to do that directly in VDR.
AR>
AR> My idea is to wait 'till we have a more or less working plugin-interface
AR> available, untill then we shouldn't include more and more features.

I agree with you.

AR> We could talk about these feature requests later.

while waiting for the plugin system we have soo much time to discuss
things could be implemented later  ;-)

c ya
        Sergei
         eMail:       Sergei.Haller@math.uni-giessen.de