[vdr] DTS, again

Hello list,
yesterday I installed the 1.0 version + latest AIO (15.04) on my box.
Everything worked fine - except DTS. In case I select a DTS track I hear nothing and the receiver shows nothing (AUTO-,DTS- and PCM-Mode).

Coming back to my problem, that's the environment I use:
- linux 2.4.18
- DVD Schuh des Manitou, or Test DVD with DTS Trailers
- SPDIF output of the DVB-C card
- Receiver Denon 2802
- COAX to Optical Converter

When I enabled the DTS-Debug Macro I saw the clear-statements as well that encode is called. I am not sure about the debug-line, but it was something with "context = 0".

Does somebody have an Idea how to fix this?

thanks,
Swen

I remember postings about problems here but cannot access them via linuxtv.org/mailinglists/vdr or my mailbox any longer.
(Is there another copy of the vdr-mailinglist available somewhere?)

Berufsunfähigskeitversicherung von Mamax bei WEB.DE.
Jetzt informieren! http://bu.web.de

Home | Main Index | Thread Index