[vdr] Re: OT: copying ISO images (WAS: anything else than Suse?)

> Music/video Cd's /DVD's: same principle : backup : okay... giving a copy
> away is illegal, even just playing for
> a few friend IN your house might be illegal (depending on how many people
> there are listening/viewing tho)

Well - so better don't let your windows open (i mean also the one in your
house) and do not play it as loud that the neighbors can hear it - you never
know if it's someone from GEMA. And better don't have to much friends or
yours.
Feel silly now ? Then don't support companies acting that way...
Using the internet and (cheap, easy to use) e-cash we can pay the artists
ourselfes and directly - the same applies for software. That is what those
companies really fear...

Home | Main Index | Thread Index