[vdr] AW: Re: tech.diff

first of all thanks for the tech patch, itīs a pretty cool function

even the values are pretty strange. my kathrein satmeter shows 72db, snr
54db (ok people i know my antenna is not perfectly tuned ;) and the card
values donīt match at all. i know itīs not easy to calculate matching
values. but at least i have seen some people with snr greater than field
strenght.. how can that be? how can the useable signal be bigger than the
summary of all recieved stuff including noise?

did i miss something?

regards,
andy

Scanned and protected by Inflex