[vdr] Re: Horizontal channels again

On Thu, 27 Jun 2002 06:24:26 +0200, Emil Naepflein wrote:

>> Ok some good news first... My LNB is ok. I've tested it with a
>> digi-receiver of a friend. Everything is fine... At the moment I'm
>> reinstalling the whole vdr-box... maybe this helps...
>I had similar problems with two cards (one failed totally the other had
>the problem at horizontl channels) and accounted it to a thunder storm
>we had some days ago, which also killed one monitor and telefon
>equipment of the neighbors. After replacing the two cards with new ones
>everything works fine. I see on one of the cards that a capacitor has
>died, the other card looks fine.

7.1 with kernel 2.4.18-xfs
vdr (1.0.4) runs with AIO of 22.06. MP3, Tech and Streaming patch
enabled. If I switch two a hor channel now, tech patch gives me varying
sig-strength and snr values while the channel is tuned, AND I get EPG
info... only the picture is gone...
Someone any other idea??

Home | Main Index | Thread Index