[vdr] Re: Alphacrpyt- or Irdeto-Module

Hi,

I own an Irdeto-AllCam 4.7 and it is working pretty good. As far as I know
version 4.6 is also working. I don't know anything about the Alphacrypt
module.

Hope that helps,

   Gernot

--
Gernot A. Weber
http://www.tux-web.de

Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff
on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it.

                              Linus Torvalds, after a hard drive crash

Home | Main Index | Thread Index