[vdr] Re: Enable VFAT read always? / This is a way to keep vdr records on Disc without (S)VCD and DIVX

With XSVCD do you meant storing the original resolution/bitrate ?
Do you have some more detailes/ spec's on this format.

regards	Peter

P.S. mplex doesn't work with my DVB-S files either, I've used the windoof tools
for the time being...

P.P.S. both format currently doesn't support all the trick modes
(search/slow/still/step) that Klaus implemented into the vdr player

On Sat, 06 Jul 2002, you wrote:
> Peter,
>
> How about XSVCD or miniDVD?
>

> Regards,
>
> Dave.
>
> On Friday 05 July 2002 20:12, Peter Dittmann wrote:
> > Of cause this is eating up a lot of CD-R's but how else can you store the
> > recording without the cramps and losses of (S)VCD / DIVX and co..... ;-)
> >
> > Especially if you still use archaic 300Mhz CPU's like I did....

Home | Main Index | Thread Index