[vdr] AW: OSD and DEBUG_OSD together?

hi jürgen,

i agree, it would be very nice to have it since i have only a beamer and
a 10" lcd in my livingroom
and i don´t want to power up the beamer, just to choose an mp3 from
within vdr

if you find any solution, please let me know

regards,
andy

Scanned and protected by Inflex

Home | Main Index | Thread Index