[vdr] REceiving problem with hauppauge dvb-s Rev.1.3

Hi,

Since some days I think I have some receiving Problems with my Hauppauge
dvb-s Card (rev.1.3).
I am using vdr :  when I tune in some channel, e.g.  SFB, the picture appears
at once but as long as the OSD appears, no, or no clear audio is played.
When the OSD disappears audio glitches and squeezes and sometimes it works
fine, but normaly you can't listen to that audio stream....

The Antenna is fine, another card is working fine too. So I think it is a
problem to the card ... it was nearly one year powered on continously, but
beeing blown by a fan all the time (without dust with the help of a filter)

What do you think : Is the tuner or the DAC buggy ? And how can I test it ?

--
Bis denn,

Ulrich

Home | Main Index | Thread Index