[vdr] AW: Re: VDR files to vob

Hello,

> The current remuxer will IMHO have to be changed significantly to fullfill

> those requirements.
>
> That is the situation as i see it at the moment. Maybe i'm wrong and there
is
> an easy way, you certainly have a better insight in the remuxer.
has anyone of you had a look into the source of BBMPEG (Brent Beyelers's
...)? Iirc back from '99 up to today he has the best muxing routines
integrated for creating VOB's. Maybe he can give some hints how to solve
this or integrate a template for VDR recordings to use with BBMPEG.

Unfortunately I do not have a current link for his site, but that should not
be a problem.

Greetz,
Andreas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index