[vdr] Re: PIC viewer 20020716a

Habib Azimi wrote:
> Hi Allesio,
>
> I would like to try out your Viewer but unfortunately, it fails because
> of the disk space with me for Imagemagic. More than 35 MB needs it and
> unfortunately, my system partition is through rather full of various
> expansions in the meantime. I will need a new fixed disk, or still do
> you know another Libary than Imagemagic?

I don't think other libraries would require much less space; however, do
you have a problem compiling it or also running it?

Base libraries needed by Imagemagick won't surely need such space, I try
to remember they were about 5MB maximum. When building imagemagick
--disable and --without everything but Magick++ and image formats you
really need.

How can you use vdr if you have less than 35MB of disk space?

P.S. for now, my program uses a temporary image file in /tmp. This file
is written after rescaling, so it's maximum few hundreds bytes in size.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index