[vdr] Re: DXR3 support patch for vdr-1.1.5

> Oh, one more thing: I'd really appreciate if the DVD player would react on the
> default "up/down/left/right" keys when in menu mode. I never really understood
> why you had to use the number keys for this...

I totally agree because my remotecontrol does have 1 2 3 4 5 in the first row, 6 7 8 9 0
in the second one. Its very complicated to use it now.

But while were at it. Wouldn't it be nice if there was a config file for it,
lets say keys.conf:

This example shows the current config:
# program-key  remote-key
vdr-menu-up	UP
vdr-menu-down	DOWN
mplayer-menu-up	2
mplayer-menu-down	8

Now Klaus and me could change it to:
# program-key  remote-key
vdr-menu-up	UP
vdr-menu-down	DOWN
mplayer-menu-up	UP
mplayer-menu-down	DOWN

That way all the differrent keys in all menus could be changed.

If this is on Klaus' Todo list, just ignore my message :)

Thanks
 Thilo

--
Thilo Wunderlich  -  wunderlich@speedway.org  -  www.speedway.org