[vdr] Re: Patch: xawtv could control vdr ;-))

On Sun, Sep 01, 2002 at 11:22:51PM +0200, Javier Marcet wrote:

> Where should that go? I couldn't find it in the patch sent to the
> list...

It's from Gerd Knorr, dated 9.VIII.2002.
The patch sent is a complete rewrite of what had been sent the
28.VI.2002 also to the VDR mailing list.

The small typo I sent was only to make it works, but be aware I haven't
tested it very deeply, all I know it that it send the command to VDR, I
don't know wheter it's stable or not. The version from 28.VI.2002 is
stable for at least hours of connection (hadded no time to use VDR from
some times... I was "playing" with mplayer...).

> And if you do this, what else you chaged to the original patch?

Nothing more...

Happy VDR and xawtv ;-)

	Grégoire
http://ulima.unil.ch/greg ICQ:16624071 mailto:greg@ulima.unil.ch