[vdr] Re: OT: Best Sat equipment fo Astra

Stefaan Coddé wrote:
> The setup :
>
> You need one LNB if you only point at astra 19°E.
> The LNB sends the  entire band to the receiver, so.. split the signal
> to the 4 individual receivers. It's cheaper then the quad solution.
> Avoid any switch, it just can cause trouble.
If he wants to have 4 receivers then he has to use a QUAD-LNB. Else
vertical or horizontal channels won't tune correctly. If he can do
without the analog channels a DUAL-LNB and a switch would be sufficient.

I use a QUAD-LNB with integrated switch on a 60cm dish. Everything works
fine. And I have 1 spare cable for an analog receiver or another digibox
for testing purposes.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index