[vdr] Problems with Aspect-Ratio in DVD-Playback

Hi,

I have some trouble in playing back DVDs.

If I watch some movies, I get the wrong aspect-ratio, and I do not know
how to switch back to the right during playback.

Tested-Movies:

- James Bond - Goldeneye (RC2)
- James Bond - Die Welt ist nicht genung (RC2)
- True Romance (RC2)

Both are in 16:9, but the movie starts with the right aspect-ratio, and
after 5 seconds, the aspect-ratio switches to 4:3, and then the
cohen-heads come :((

In the True-Romance Movie, the switch comes after around an hour. Then
the aspect ratio switches to the 4:3 one...

Has anybody the same problems, or does anybody know, how to avoid this
problem:

Configuration:

- VDR 1.0.4
- AIO-14.08
- libdvdread and dvdcss from the download-page Andreas mentioned here in
the group..

Thanks for any help....

--

Bye