[vdr] LNBs

Hi. On the chat (#linuxdvb @ irc.efnet.org) I've got many very useful
advices about my next satellite system; I will need 4 lines in the house
and two of them should be dual feed with astra.

I could buy:
a) a 4 non switched outputs LNB + 4 output switch
b) a 4 switched outputs LNB

plus the twin lnb I already own for the dual feed. I think there are no
real differences, but the second *seems* to be cheaper and I will need
less cables from the house to the roof;

I've a couple of websites with interesting prices; I can't read german
so I'm not sure I understand all correctly.

http://www.pollin.de -> they have:
Universal-Quatwin LNB 0,7db 79.95 eur, which I find quite cheap.

for the switch solution:

  H/V-Doppel-LNC mit Polarizer und Feedhorn für den 11- und
12-GHz-Bereich. 45,95 EUR

this could be a good priced non switched - 4 outputs LNB.

MS 5/ 4 Durchgangsdämpfung Sat 3 dB terrestrisch 15 dB Eingänge Sat 4
terrestrisch 1 Ausgänge 4 Netzteil ja Maße (BxHxT) mm 205x120x55 570 631
   59,95EUR

if I understand correctly, this would be a 4 output switch (but what
about the terrestrial thing? I don't understand)

http://www.reichelt.de -> they have:

INVACOM QDH-031   QUATTRO-SW-LNB 0,3db 91.90 (is 0.3db a very good
value, worth the 20DM more than a 0.6db one?)
MTI AK54-T2   QUATTRO-SW-LNB 0,6db 91.55 (isn't this quite expensive, at
this point?)

SAT QUADRO LNB   QUATTRO 11/12GHZ 0,6db    35.90
this is a non switchable solution but very cheap.

...and others.

Do you have any other website like this, with better or similar prices?
The best would be to find a shop near Munich, but every shop that accept
mail-orders is ok.

Another information: is there in germany a law to protect mail-orders, I
mean that I can give back what I buy if I don't like it etc? Just to know...

bye & thank you for the help
as

Home | Main Index | Thread Index