[vdr] Re: Problems with Aspect-Ratio in DVD-Playback

Am Samstag, 7. September 2002 18:19 schrieben Sie:

> You might want to take a good look at the signallevel of
> pin 8 of your SCART connector.
> It seems to be three-level function
> - 0-2 Volts TV-Mode (4:3)
> - 5-8 Volts Wide-screen (16:9)
> - 9,5-12 Volts AV-mode ?? whats that ??

Well originally, there used to be a relay connected to that pin switching
the video inputs. Officially when there's a voltage of 12 Volts the TV is
set to display from the SCART-socket.

So the official way is like this:
0Volt if you want to watch TV over the tuner
5Volt if you want to get a signal into the TV in widescreen
12Volt if you want to get a normal signal into the TV

Servus
  Casandro

--
Warning! (this is no commercial ad)
This e-mail probably will be read by secret services.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index