[vdr] Re: Problems with Aspect-Ratio in DVD-Playback

On Sat, 2002-09-07 at 12:53, Ernst Lehmann wrote:
> On Sat, 2002-09-07 at 12:47, Karsten Mueller wrote:
> >
> > Maybe a dumb question, but your TV set *isn't* set to some kind
> > of "autodetect screen type" ?
>
> Hmm, as far as I know, there is no such function in my TV-Set :-))
> But I will investigate my TV-Set :-)

Boing...

I found a button at my TV-Set to set manually the Aspect-Ratio. And
there I can set 16:9 and it works.

Hmm very strange, why do I need it with VDR-DVD and not with
HollyWood-Xine

Hmm very strange.

But thank you very much for this tip, it is mostly a simple solution, to
a complex looking problem...

Now with this button on my TV-Set it seems to work :-))

--

Bye

	Ernst
---------