[vdr] Re: -s and -t options - automatic vdr startup at boot time

Sergei Haller wrote:

> yes -- in your case a one-line-script should be enough:
>
> ---------------
> #/bin/sh
>
> shutdown -h now  # or whatever you prefer (halt, poweroff, ...)
> ---------------

ok. the reason I don't use your program (nvram-wakeup) now is that I use
a water cooling system. And I don't want the pc to powerup if, for an
error, the pump is not powered. I'll fix this problem in the future.

> I  use screen - it takes over standard input/output of the started program
> (in  this  case  vdr),  so  you can switch to vdrs output from any console
> (even remotely) at any time.

ja but which switch should I give to vdr then?

bye
as

Home | Main Index | Thread Index