[vdr] Re: problems with making DVD-plugin

On Monday 09 September 2002 05:06, Matthias Raus wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> yesterday I managed to get version 1.1.8 installed with several plugins on
> my SuSE 7.3 system. However, I have great problems compiling the
> DVD-plugin, getting the following messages:

There is patch for vdr-1.1.8 included in the dvd-0.0.8 plugin which you have
to apply first. However, i suggest that you use vdr-1.1.9 (which includes
that patch) and dvd-0.0.9.
All dvd plugin version below 0.0.9, have a rather strong dependance on a
specific vdr base version due the fast development pace of vdr. That and the
needed patch where the main reasons i did not announce those version on the
list.

[...]

> As mentioned in the Readme, I installed the libdvdcss (1.2.2) with
> --prefix=/usr, the libdvdread (0.9.3) and libdvdnav (0.0.4) with

Just for clarification, 0.0.4 is *NOT* the official version number of
libdvdnav, it rather is the version number of the plugin version it
corresponds to.

Have fun,

   Andreas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index