[vdr] No DMA used

Greetings,

for some reason my HD (Maxtor 80GB) doesn't uses DMA - but it is
switched on (hdparm) and while booting it's seems to be enabled
correctly. But the max. datarate is to low and it takes about 95% of
cpu usage.

I'm using Kernel 2.4.4-4GB (Suse 7.2) and it's an IBM Board with a
P200. (The Bios reports only 8GB HD, but all space is available)

ideas anyone?

Ciao,
Manne
--
"Goodcall. It's as if Benjamin wants us to be liked by everyone. I
 mean, Led Zepplin didn't write tunes that everyone liked. They left

Home | Main Index | Thread Index