[vdr] Re: AW: Re: Pro7 commercial filter idea

Zitiere Christian Berger <einStein@donau.de>:

> Am Freitag, 13. September 2002 12:57 schrieben Sie:
>
> > I'm not close to MPEG2-DCT as gfiala<at>s.netic.de mentioned but it
> > sounds interesing and perhaps someone will test it? What came up to
> my
> > mind is that some kind of commercialbeak-time-database would be nice
> for
> > cutting the recordings. You'll need synced clocks and some kind of
> > starting index for your recording - perhaps with an offset if one
> > chooses another start-time for the recording. This would be also
> great
> > for the overlapped breaks you mentioned.
>
> Well doesn't the MPEG2 stream contain some kind of timecode? mplayer
> displays one when playing vdr files. Then we might export edit marks
> onto
> a server.
>
> We might get a database of "edit-points". Or points in general. So we
> have

Of course it is possible to share edit-points in a internet database, but
the idea above is more comfortable: Every time you edit a movie manually and
cut out a commercial the contents of the mentionend library would
automatically increased by the finger-prints of the cut out part's frames.

Next time you record from this or another channel with the same ad it is
automatically removed from the recording...

Home | Main Index | Thread Index