[vdr] Re: Question About recording?

No thats not true totally... The card is Linux supported and someone on
"dvb linux list" is working on implementing drivers for the vdr as we
speak.

Quote "They sent me the required documentation and a PCMCIA module,
unfortunally I'm still waiting for the seperate tuner box. I hope to
receive this soon so that I can test the written code and continue to
write the driver
Holger"

But your answer really didnt answer my question. Why do u need/want more
then 1 card is the second card used for recording other shows while u
watch another ??. Do all these cards require a mpeg decoder or can i use
a mpeg  decoder card ? does the second card only used for recording
require any nice features as it is just recording..

What are some required specs on a dvb card required for vdr as there are
many different cards with many different features.?

Thanks

Dylan D.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index