[vdr] snes9x-1.39-dvb-0.2 and stella-2002-09-21-dvb-0.1

Hi,

I just uploaded a new version of my output-patch to snes9x. Changes
include code cleanup, color fixes with some games, a README. I lowered the
mpeg quality in this release to 10 (from 5). You can change this bei
adjusting DVB_MPEGQUALITY in unix/dvb.cpp

I also made an dvb-output plugin for stella, an Atari VCS emulator.

I plan to next implement more generic input routines, shared between the
emulators, so you can use lirc, joystick or whatever. A NES-Emulator is
already working, but in a very experimental stage (aka works sometimes for
me).

Bye,
Matthias
--