[vdr] Re: Allwell STB... too slow (with pics)

Of

> Itīs realy nice. Where you have bought it?

I bought it used from a reseller.
They were used by an Italian provider for Video On Demand.

> I donīt think so. Normaly old Chipsets have the FSBīs 50, 60 and 66.
The
> half off them are the PCI Bus Speed but for the CPU you only need the
> FSB. If you have the Multiplier 10 you could have a theretical
maximium
> off 660 MHz for the CPU. Which chipset is on the motherboard? ...That
> would be help to know more about that.

This is the problem :(
This Mainboard has only 2 speeds: 30 Mhz and 33 Mhz with max multiplier
to 10x /look here http://www.allwell.com.tw/an01.pdf)

Bye

Luca

--
Prendi GRATIS l'email universale che... risparmia: http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Sei in attesa ? Vieni a vedere la linea completa di biancheria intima da
gestante, nuova, morbida e colorata a prezzi incredibili. Solo nel
MammaShop.it senza spese di spedizione.
Clicca qui: http://adv2.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=629&d=23-9

Home | Main Index | Thread Index