[vdr] Re: Announcement: 2divx 1.5.7 is out

Martin,

just wanted to say thank you for this 2divx script. I didn't tested 1.5.7
yet, but I look forward to use with last versions of mencoder.
I personnaly have a modified commands.conf to toggle between low and high
quality DivX encoding (symbolic link to different 2divx.conf with different
bitrates). This way I can generate with the remote DivX to archive on CD or
to make available for the web.
About the mplayer.sh script (that I modified with the simplest way of doing
since dvbscale is implemented). May I suggest you to include the 25 fps
(PAL) 30 fps (NTSC) modification (published here in the past months) which
modify the vertical resolution depending on the fps. The easiest thing would
be that mplayer do it itself of course :)

Thanks for your work (and to the mplayer peoples) !
Olivier.

Discutez en ligne avec vos amis ! http://messenger.msn.fr

Home | Main Index | Thread Index