[vdr] Re: split up channels.conf

Actually it's the same.
The user must decide which one he wants to use in his setup.
I would've suggested to have the 'real name' in the master channel list and
a user definable 'display name' in the channels.conf, anyway.

The channel is uniquely identified by [source|NID|SID]
You have to look at it like terrestrial FM-radio: normally you have more
than one frequency to chose from for the same station.

CU,
Christian.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index