[vdr] Re: Beginners Questions

Hi,

I wrote:
>Yes, maybe, but the basic system IS the same

What I meant is the BASIC VDR system. Of course, the Linux,
suse or whatever IS different for each mainboard, ram, video
card, (in short: computer configuration). However, Linux (at
least the Suse 7.2, I`m using) already has an install routine.

What I was talking about is a VDR install routine (just to make
my point clear and prevent misunderstandings)

greetz,
Reinhard

Home | Main Index | Thread Index