[vdr] Re: Beginners Questions

am 25.09.2002 3:05 Uhr schrieb Reinhard Walter Buchner unter
rw.buchner@freenet.de:

> What I was talking about is a VDR install routine (just to make
> my point clear and prevent misunderstandings)

You might look at the excellent instructions at
home.pages.at/bashy/index.html under Main-> Installation. There is an
installscript which does what you want. Some time ago I tried it and it
worked for me. The instructions are in German, if that's a problem, drop me
a note.

Micha

@ Ronald Steininger:
I don't think a comment like yours is really productive, and it IS a
legitimate wish to make things easier, even for or from a windows user ;-)

Micha

Home | Main Index | Thread Index