[vdr] Re: Beginners Questions

Hello Micha,

M> @ Ronald Steininger:
M> I don't think a comment like yours is really productive, and it IS a
M> legitimate wish to make things easier, even for or from a windows user ;-)
Hmm, It was the first and only reply to Reinhard, so I think it IS
productive. I'm also using Windows (right now) and won't hear anything
against windows users from me!
I only wanted to point out, that it's not possible/productive to make
a install routine for everything VDR needs. I hope my second reply
(sent a few minutes ago) will make that clear.

--
Best regards,
 Ronald                            mailto:ronald.steininger@gmx.at

Home | Main Index | Thread Index