[vdr] Re: Beginners Questions

Hallo Reinhard,

On 25.09.02 at 02:58 Reinhard Walter Buchner wrote:

>Hello Roland,
>
>>Reinhard wrote:
>>RWB> Would it be possible to make an install version of VDR?
>
>>RWB> VDR has gone thru numeros revisons, updates and patches.
>>RWB> What I mean is a full version of ALL files and an installation

to make long things short. The time you waistet to write your messages
where better used if you have READ the mailinglist. There are at least 2
scripts to install vdr semiautomagically.
Maybe you should also overthink the way linux does things. This differs
from windows how you hopefull know.
If you like to change this behavior you have all possibilities to do so in
your
hand if not you can also use a one-way-vdr-linux like MiniDVBLinux
http://www.uni-klu.ac.at/~akoenig/activy300/html/dvblinux_.html .

Home | Main Index | Thread Index